By using the website and associated services provided at amaro.garden, you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
- The content on this website (including, but not limited to, trade dress, text, and imagery) remains the protected intellectual property of its respective owners or creators. No license to copy, modify, or distribute this content is either expressed or implied. Note that some content appearing on this website has been provided by third parties under separate license, which may grant such rights. Such content is attributed to its provider, and you should refer to that provider for documentation on the type license granted for that content.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The content and services on this website are provided “as is.” No claim is made as to the fitness of this content and these services for any purpose. Your use of this website is done at your own risk, and under no circumstances shall this websites owners, or affiliates be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred by you due to your use of this website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with New York law. Any action to enforce these Terms of Service shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York.
- The clauses contained within these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. If any particular clause is held to be unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
Labor Ipse Voluptas